It is almost as though the Allgäu as made for golf. Nestling in Allgäu's Alpine foothills, the lush green meadows provide the best conditions for a successful game. Between forests, lakes und hills, you get to golf and enjoy the dreamy mountain panorama in the backdrop. On an area of around 50 km² you will find 20 well-tended golf facilities. Whether it is 6-hole, 9-hole or 18-hole, with driving range, putting/chipping area and sophisticated club facilities – in the Allgäu golf please at a very special standard awaits.
Tee-ing off with a view
As a guest staying in our hotel, Torghele’s, we offer you an exclusive discount on 14 golf courses in Oberallgäu - 15 percent off your green fees. This makes a game of golf in the Allgäu even more fun!
Oberallgäu Golf Course is a mere 25 minute drive from Torghele’s. The loveliest thing about golf here is the course itself. Architect Kurt Rossknecht highlighted the specific features of the gently rolling valley with ancient groups of trees and natural grasslands with carefully positioned bunkers, ponds and greens. The variety-packed space is designed for players of all levels and provides a dreamy mountain panorama.
- Sonnenalp golf course
- Oberstaufen-Steibis e.V. Golf Club
- Oberstdorf e.V. Golf Club
- Lindau-Bad Schachen e.V. Golf Club
- Hellengerst Golf Club
- Schloßgut Lenzfried Golf Park
- Alpenseehof golf facility
- Waldegg-Wiggensbach e.V. Golf Club
- Allgäuer Golf and Country Club e.V.
- Auf der Gsteig golf facility
- Memmingen Gut Westerhart e.V. Golf Club
- Stenz golf course
- Bad Wörishofen e.V. Golf Club