In Torghele’s we have long been geared toward meeting the needs of dogs, and because dogs don't like to travel alone, here with us their masters and mistresses will find plenty of scope to feel great too. While you relax at the pool, around our wellness hotel all four-legged friends get to explore the forest + rock face areas. We also have plenty of space for fetching sticks and hunting for balls. In our dog hotel in the middle of the Allgäu, our doggie guests can take their biped friends with them to specifically allotted rooms and suites, which means a relaxing holiday for those with floppy ears, and for those without too.
Inclusive services in the hotel for dogs - Torghele’s
- Dog blankets in the room
- Comfortable area to get those paws washed
- “Balderschwanger HundeGuide” brochure with tips for a variety-packed holiday with your dog.
- Direct access to an extensive network of paths for long 'comfort break' walks
Tips and etiquette for all dog owners
- Please provide notification as early as possible that you will be visiting with your dog, so we can reserve a suitable room for you
- €19 (without food) per dog is charged per night. From December 18th the charge will be €25
- Your dog is welcome to accompany you to the restaurant
- Unfortunately you cannot take your dog with you into the spa, the sauna areas, to the panorama terrace and to the Kristallhütte
- There is a general obligation for dogs to be kept on a leash
- We charge an additional € 100 for room cleaning; in the event of any damage to fixtures and fittings, your dog insurance cover will be billed